The European Procurement Forum, Inc (EUPF) is a not for profit organization whose purpose is to facilitate activities that promote UN-Procurement from EU-companies. EUPF has been founded by the EU-trade representatives to the United Nations Offices in New York City.
These EU trade representatives have met since 1996 to promote UN-procurement from EU-companies.
Representatives from EU companies who seek to become long-term suppliers to the UN and want to explore ways to further their business opportunities with the UN Secretariat. EUPF 2023 focuses on the following industry sectors: food logistics, security, fuel, renewable energy, drones, aviation, transportation, and IT.
Companies seeking to do business with the UN Secretariat will gain an in-depth understanding of where to find procurement notices, how the tender process works and the type of products that they procure.
Various interactive workshops and deep-dive sessions will also help companies understand how their products and services can be best promoted to the UN Secretariat.
Other UN agencies will present their procurement processes in more detail and/or provide other resources available for companies to learn about how to do business with them.
Eligible companies will have an opportunity to participate & present their products and services during deep-dive sessions with the UN Secretariat – specifically companies in food logistics, fuel, renewable energy sectors and security. Companies that will not take part in these sessions will be considered for 1-on-1 meetings to meet individually with the UN Secretariat. Other participating agencies may offer limited number of 1on1 meetings upon their discretion based on their current procurement needs.
To learn more about the deep-dive sessions, please click here.
Endorsed by major UN procurement organizations & EU Missions in New York.
Presentations and resources offering unrivaled insight of New York based UN organizations, their procurement procedures, projects and activities.
Theme-Specific Workshops, Deep-Dive Sessions and Group Discussions presented by UN-staff focusing on EUPF 2023 specific industry sectors.
Meet directly with UN Secretariat buyers, prescribers and decision makers in deep-dive sessions or 1-on-1 meetings.
Get individual support with the vendor registration process on the UNGM website.
Invited organizations: UN Secretariat, UN Women, UNDP, UNICEF, and World Bank (Corporate Procurement Division).
Excellent B2B Network opportunities with more than 60 other EU companies.
Date: April 17 – 18, 2023
Registration opens on February 1, 2023
Max 3 company representatives
321 E 73rd St
New York, NY 10021
The webinar will focus on the registration process for vendors. If you are considering doing business with the United Nations and would like to find out more about registration levels, what the differences are, what documentation you need, options you have, and ask question, this webinar is for you.
Endorsed by several UN-procurement organizations & EU-missions in New York, this program will give you the opportunity to learn effectively how to do business with the UN Secretariat and to meet with them during deep-dive sessions and 1-on-1 meetings. In 2021, the UN Secretariat spent over 2,000 million USD on goods and services, of which 304 million went to European companies.
Among other presentations, the program offers Theme-Specific Workshops and Deep-dive Sessions presented by UN Secretariat staff focusing on specific industries such as food logistics, security, fuel, renewable energy, drones, aviation, logistics, and IT.
The event is also an excellent B2B network opportunities with about 60 other EU companies.
The 19th EU-UN Procurement Seminar will be held in person at the Bohemian National Hall, 321 E 73rd Street, New York, NY 10021 on April 17 – 18, 2023.
Based on the seminar format, there will be special hotel rates available for participants in the EUPF 2023.
Please contact us with any questions: email@example.com
The registration deadline for the seminar is March 17, 2023.
Deep-dive sessions are group sessions intended for specific companies only. They will last two hours, and will consist of a thorough review of contract requirements and upcoming opportunities by UN officials, together with presentations from participating companies about their products and services.
Each deep-dive session will be restricted to 8 companies max, selected by UN officials among participants.
These sessions are intended for companies operating in the food (logistics), fuel, renewable energy, and security sectors.
During the registration process, you will be able to select whether you are in one of these sectors. UN Secretariat will review your profile, and we will confirm your participation upon receiving their confirmation. Please make sure you submit a strong profile!
Companies that are not eligible for deep-dive sessions will be considered for 20-minute 1-on-1 meetings to meet individually with the UN Secretariat. Their procurement officers will review your company profile and determine if they want to have a meeting with you. Please make sure you submit a strong profile! Their feedback should be available by April 3rd.
Other participating agencies may offer limited number of 1on1 meetings upon their discretion based on their current procurement needs.
Final feedback from the UN Secretariat on company profiles & availability for Deep-dive sessions and 1-on-1 meetings should be available on March 24th.
EUPF will inform companies about their 1on1 meeting schedules and confirm the deep-dive sessions requirements no later than April 3rd.
If you are selected for a 1on1 meeting, we will schedule your meetings considering the workshop preferences you selected during the registration process. Planned workshops are as follow:
Please refer below to the general Terms & Conditions regarding the purchase of the seminar services provided by EUPF, a nonprofit organization based in New York, NY. If you have any queries relating to the specific terms and conditions, please contact us by emailing: firstname.lastname@example.org
1. By completing the registration form of the 2023 EUPF Seminar taking place at the Bohemian National Hall, 321 E 73rd Street, New York, NY 10021 on April 17 – 18, 2023, you agree that the registration form together with these terms and conditions form a binding contract between you the participant (&/or your organization) and EUPF.
The organizer of the EU-UN Procurement Seminar 2023 in New York is EUPF, European Procurement Forum, 405 Lexington Avenue – 44th floor – New York, NY 10174 – USA (www.eupf.org).
The individual(s) &/or organization(s) participating in this seminar are hereby defined as participant or registrant.
Time and Place:
2. Payment by participant of the registration fees to EUPF entitles participant to:
(a) attend the entire seminar during the seminar hours and to receive some or all seminar services as described on the registration form; and
(b) to receive a copy of the materials if and when applicable (subject to clauses 11 to 14).
3. Without prejudice, EUPF may decide to change the EUPF seminar hours and/or dates and/or location for any reason by notifying registered participants in writing by email of the change and detailing substitute seminar hours and/or local location and:
(a) EUPF shall have no liability to participants; and
(b) Registrants shall make no claim against EUPF (including a refund), in respect of the same.
Investment and Payment:
4. In consideration of the seminar services, participant must pay to EUPF:
(a) the full investment amount as indicated on current price specials in one lump sum upon registering by you without set off, deduction or counterclaim;
5. However, registration and payment does not guarantee validation by UN staff for the different one-on-one meetings you have requested during Registration
6. Payments made under this agreement must be made by the means specified on the registration form. No exceptions are possible.
7. As a general rule, EUPF will not refund registration fees due to the new event structure with 1on1 meetings and deep dive sessions. Refund requests will be considered on a case-by-case basis.
8. EUPF may cancel the Seminar Services for any reason by written notice to Participant. EUPF will also refund Participant the Investment Participant has paid to date within 15 days of giving Participant notice of cancellation. EUPF shall have no further liability to Participant in respect of the cancellation.
9. Registrants acknowledge that they shall not be entitled, and shall not claim a refund other than by strict compliance with clause 7 or clause 8. Participant further acknowledges that this is an essential term of this agreement on which EUPF relies.
Intellectual Property & Governing Law:
10. EUPF has all right, title and interest in all intellectual property used by EUPF and/or its speakers, moderators, advisors in performing the Seminar Services (subject to the rights of the presenters) and all intellectual property EUPF may develop as a result of the performance of the Seminar Services.
11. In performing the Seminar Services for Participants, EUPF does not transfer title to Participant in any intellectual property and title to all such intellectual property remains with EUPF.
12. Participant may not:
(a) alter any of EUPF intellectual property or the materials; or
(b) copy, video record, audio record or reproduce the content of the seminar services or the materials; or
(c) sell the intellectual property or the materials (‘IP’) or supply the IP to third parties
13. This agreement may not be varied except in writing signed by the both parties.
14. Should any provision of this agreement be held by a court to be unlawful, invalid, unenforceable or in conflict with any rule, statute, ordinance or regulation the validity and enforceability of the remaining provisions will not be affected.
15. This agreement constitutes the entire agreement between the parties. Any prior arrangements, agreement, representations or undertakings are superseded. It shall be governed by and interpreted, construed and enforced in accordance with the laws of the State of New York, excluding conflicts of laws principles, and both parties further consent to jurisdiction by the state
NOTE 1: Registration and payment does not guarantee validation by UN staff for the different one-on-one meetings you have requested
Note 2: Provided EUPF is informed no later than March 30th, 2023, the individual(s) registered as participant(s) for their company may decide to send a person to replace them at the EUPF 2023 Seminar.
If, subject to EUPF appreciation, the sanitary conditions or regulations for the admission in the US do not allow anymore for an “in person” seminar, the selected dates will stand. EUPF is fully prepared to revert to a virtual session.
If the seminar reverts to a virtual event, fees charged by EUPF will be adjusted from 975 USD to 495 USD for the first registered representative and 95 USD for the second and following representatives. Companies or individuals having already disbursed the full fee for an “in person” seminar will be reimbursed accordingly.
As a general rule, EUPF will not offer reimbursements. Each cancellation and refund request will be reviewed on a case-by-case basis.
If the country where you are based does not have a country representative, you can contact email@example.com for any question or comment.
Please notice that we are not doing sponsorships since we want all participant companies to have equal opportunities and exposure for the same rate.
A very useful seminar with a good representation of UN staff and hands on Activities.
We were able to contact all UN agencies much better and we got also additional contacts to companies which are related to our business.
The hands on registration workshop was a very good idea. It enabled the resolution of problems immediately with the UN experts.
The information provided during the seminar provides both a good refresher on the procurement processes and procedures at the UN, and often highlights important UN organizational changes and opportunities that aren't readily available elsewhere.