The European Procurement Forum, Inc (EUPF) is a not for profit organization whose purpose is to facilitate activities that promote UN-Procurement from EU-companies. EUPF has been founded by the EU-trade representatives to the United Nations Offices in New York City.
These EU trade representatives have met since 1996 to promote UN-procurement from EU-companies.
Representatives from EU companies who seek to become long term suppliers to the UN.
Companies seeking to do business with the UN will gain an in-depth understanding of where to find procurement notices, how the tender process works and the type of products that the participating UN organizations procure.
Various interactive workshops will also help companies understand how their products and services can be best promoted to the UN.
The 1-on-1 meetings will allow companies to meet individually with UN organizations. Furthermore, this event serves as an exceptional networking opportunity with other EU companies.
Endorsed by major UN procurement organizations & EU Missions in New York.
Presentations offering unrivaled insight of the largest UN organizations, their procurement procedures, projects and activities.
Theme-Specific Workshop and group discussions selected and presented by UN-staff focusing on specific industries
Meet directly with UN buyers, prescribers and decision makers in 1-on-1 meetings.
Invited organizations: UN Secretariat/DOS, UNDP, UNICEF, UNOPS, and World Bank among others.
Excellent B2B Network opportunities with more than 60 other EU companies.
Max 3 company representatives
This presentation will offer an introduction to the UN Procurement Market. Who are the major procurement organizations, what are their mandate and in what kind of procurement does that result? In more detail, UN/PD will discuss its mandate and the specific goods and services that they procure.
This presentation will offer a detailed description of the registration process for the unified vendor database used by all UN organizations, UNGM. It will provide an overview of the registration procedures, disclosure of company information and other requirements.
Endorsed by several UN-procurement organizations & EU-missions in New York, this program will give you the opportunity to learn effectively how to do business in the $23 billion UN-Procurement market and to meet the UN-buyers and decision-makers in 1-on-1 meetings.
Among other presentations, the program offers Theme-Specific Workshops selected and presented by UN- staff focusing on specific industries such as Healthcare, Environmental Technologies, Engineering and Construction, Supply Chain, Air Charter, Peacekeeping, IC&T services, etc.
The event is also an excellent B2B network opportunities with about 60 other EU companies.
The 18th EU-UN Procurement Seminar will be held in person at the Bohemian National Hall, 321 E 73rd Street, New York, NY 10021 on May 23 – 24, 2022.
Based on the seminar format, there will be special hotel rates available for participants in the EUPF 2022.
Please contact us with any questions: firstname.lastname@example.org
In order to be eligible for 1-on-1 meetings with UN Organizations you need to be registered before April 8th, 2022.
If you were not interested in 1-on-1 meetings, you could register until April 22nd, 2022.
When you register for the 18th EU-UN Procurement Seminar, you could select the UN organizations you are interested in having meetings with. Then those UN organizations would review your company profile (make sure you have a strong profile!) and decide if they want to have a meeting with you. Their feedback will be available by April 29th (depending on your registration date).
If your company was not selected by any UN Organization, you have an option to cancel registration by May 6th, 2022 with a full refund minus an administration fee of $75.
If you are selected by one or more UN Organizations, we will schedule your 1-on-1 meetings considering the workshop preferences you selected during the registration process. Planned workshops that are considered are:
In general we do our best to respect the 3 workshops you want to attend, and schedule meetings at different times during the 2-day Seminar.
If, subject to EUPF appreciation, the sanitary conditions or regulations for the admission in the US do not allow anymore for an “in person” seminar, the selected dates will stand. EUPF is fully prepared to revert to a virtual session.
If the seminar reverts to a virtual event, fees charged by EUPF will be adjusted from 975 USD to 495 USD for the first registered representative and 95 USD for the second and following representatives. Companies or individuals having already disbursed the full fee for an “in person” seminar will be reimbursed accordingly.
If an application for cancellation is transmitted to EUPF 30 days before the seminar takes place and derives from the inability to ensure a “one on one” meeting with a UN official for the representative and/or company applying for cancellation, the latter are entitled to a reimbursement of the fees already disbursed, exclusive of the initial processing fees (they amount to about 30 USD per registration and are not collected by nor kept by EUPF).
If the country where you are based does not have a country representative, you can contact email@example.com for any question or comment.
Please notice that we are not doing sponsorships since we want all participant companies to have equal opportunities and exposure for the same rate.
Please refer below to the general Terms & Conditions regarding the purchase of the seminar services provided by EUPF, a nonprofit organization based in New York, NY. If you have any queries relating to the specific terms and conditions, please contact us by emailing: firstname.lastname@example.org
1. By completing the registration form of the 2022 EUPF Seminar taking place at the Bohemian National Hall, 321 E 73rd Street, New York, NY 10021 on May 23 – 24, 2022, you agree that the registration form together with these terms and conditions form a binding contract between you the participant (&/or your organization) and EUPF.
The organizer of the EU-UN Procurement Seminar 2022 in New York is EUPF, European Procurement Forum
405 Lexington Avenue – 44th floor – New York, NY 10174 – USA (www.eupf.org)
The individual(s) &/or organization(s) participating in this seminar are hereby defined as participant or registrant.
Time and Place:
2. Payment by participant of the registration fees to EUPF entitles participant to:
(a) attend the entire seminar during the seminar hours and to receive some or all seminar services as described on the registration form; and
(b) to receive a copy of the materials if and when applicable (subject to clauses 10 to 13).
3. Without prejudice, EUPF may decide to change the EUPF seminar hours and/or dates and/or location for any reason by notifying registered participants in writing by email of the change and detailing substitute seminar hours and/or local location and:
(a) EUPF shall have no liability to participants; and
(b) Registrants shall make no claim against EUPF (including a refund), in respect of the same.
Investment and Payment:
4. In consideration of the seminar services, participant must pay to EUPF:
(a) the full investment amount as indicated on current price specials in one lump sum upon registering by you without set off, deduction or counterclaim;
5. However, registration and payment does not guarantee validation by UN staff for the different one-on-one meetings you have requested during Registration
6. Payments made under this agreement must be made by the means specified on the registration form. No exceptions are possible.
7. Refunds are only possible if at least 1 (one) one-on-one meeting cannot be organized for the participating company (and if the company had indicated during registration that it was interested in at least 1 (one) one-on-one meeting. Refund will be full registration paid by the company reduced by 75 USD per participant for administrative fees (and if applicable also reduced by additional credit card processing fees).
May 6th, 2022, will be the last day for cancellation by participating company due to lack of one-on-one meeting.
8. EUPF may cancel the Seminar Services for any reason by written notice to Participant. EUPF will also refund Participant the Investment Participant has paid to date within 15 days of giving Participant notice of cancellation. EUPF shall have no further liability to Participant in respect of the cancellation (clause 18 shall apply).
9. Registrants acknowledge that they shall not be entitled, and shall not claim a refund other than by strict compliance with clause 7. Participant further acknowledges that this is an essential term of this agreement on which EUPF relies.
Intellectual Property & Governing Law:
10. EUPF has all right, title and interest in all intellectual property used by EUPF and/or its speakers, moderators, advisors in performing the Seminar Services (subject to the rights of the presenters) and all intellectual property EUPF may develop as a result of the performance of the Seminar Services.
11. In performing the Seminar Services for Participants, EUPF does not transfer title to Participant in any intellectual property and title to all such intellectual property remains with EUPF.
12. Participant may not:
(a) alter any of EUPF intellectual property or the materials; or
(b) copy, video record, audio record or reproduce the content of the seminar services or the materials; or
(c) sell the intellectual property or the materials (‘IP’) or supply the IP to third parties
13. This agreement may not be varied except in writing signed by the both parties.
14. Should any provision of this agreement be held by a court to be unlawful, invalid, unenforceable or in conflict with any rule, statute, ordinance or regulation the validity and enforceability of the remaining provisions will not be affected.
15. This agreement constitutes the entire agreement between the parties. Any prior arrangements, agreement, representations or undertakings are superseded. It shall be governed by and interpreted, construed and enforced in accordance with the laws of the State of New York, excluding conflicts of laws principles, and both parties further consent to jurisdiction by the state
NOTE 1:Registration and payment does not guarantee validation by UN staff for the different one-on-one meetings you have requested
Note 2:Provided EUPF is informed no later than April 30th, 2022, the individual(s) registered as participant(s) for their company may decide to send a person to replace them at the EUPF 2022 Seminar.
A very useful seminar with a good representation of UN staff and hands on Activities.
We were able to contact all UN agencies much better and we got also additional contacts to companies which are related to our business.
The hands on registration workshop was a very good idea. It enabled the resolution of problems immediately with the UN experts.
The information provided during the seminar provides both a good refresher on the procurement processes and procedures at the UN, and often highlights important UN organizational changes and opportunities that aren't readily available elsewhere.