As part of the upcoming EU UN-Procurement Seminar (20-22 April 2015, New York City) the European Procurement Forum will be organizing its first 'introduction to the UN' webinar on 20th January. This webinar is meant to introduce a number of the UN organizations that will be participating in its 20-22 April seminar.
Included in this webinar:
- Who are these UN organizations and what is their mandate,
- What are their typical projects and where are they implemented
- What is their procurement budget and what do they procure in goods and services
- How do they procure it and from where do they source
- Why do they procure differently from other UN-organizations in the UN-Family
- What are the developments in their organizations
By giving all companies the opportunity to familiarize themselves with these UN-organizations prior to the seminar we will have the opportunity to focus more on the interactive sessions during the NYC based seminar. In addition, it will allow more time for B-2-UN as well as B-2-B meetings.
The webinar is free of charge and only accessible to EU based companies who have an account on the EUPF platform.
Create or login to your account now to sign up and have access to this webinar.
12th ANNUAL EU-UN PROCUREMENT SEMINAR, NEW YORK CITY, 20-22 April 2015
**REGISTRATION NOW OPEN**
Do you already have an account? Login to register
or To Create your Account* click here
*By Creating an Account you will be able to Login on the EUPF Platform and Register for events that your organization is eligible for; see what other organizations have registered to which EUPF events, view your registration status, receive additional information about past and current events, and much more